Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey!


Welcome to my blog! To all the big readers out there, this is a blog that recommends and fangirls over the glorious topic of books. You see, each book you read is a whole new world with whole new people. It's kind of like an adventure. Books are more than just words on paper. A book can make you feel things, it makes you feel so much emotion, I usually feel like I'm on an emotionally epic roller coaster ride when I read books. Books are not boring, books are an emotional experience that open up your eyes to things, books can help us through life situations we have to face, books can change us:

"One must always be careful of books and what's inside them for words have the power to change us." - Cassandra Clare

Books are amazing, if you don't think so, then you're not reading the right ones. People often think books take us on an intellectual journey (well some do), but what they don't realize is that books are even for the most emotional  person ever, there are actual fandoms and tons of fanart and people talking and caring for characters like they're real people. 

So welcome to my roller-coaster heck of a channel where we discuss our book journeys fangirl over them. While also recommending amazing books that personally blew my mind. And I hope you join in by recommending your faves to me. Welcome to my Bookdom!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]