Post Page Advertisement [Top]


So, I decided that it would be fun to do the Goodreads book tag, so let's get on with the questions!
                                       Image result for books aesthetic


What was the last book you marked as 'read'?

                           Image result for heir of fire

This series is like my favorite series of all time! I fangirl over it all the time! I am speechless, I can't even. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS SERIES!!!!! Plus, the love triangle is amazing in this series! I just finished this book last week and I was shaking! Sarah .J. Maas can make you feel so many feels! I'll talk about this series fully in another blog post sometime soon.

Page count: 565
Rating: 5 stars

LINKS:
to preview: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20613470-heir-of-fire
to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Heir-Fire-Throne-Glass-Sarah/dp/1619630672/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523370762&sr=8-1&keywords=heir+of+fire

What are you currently reading?

                                Image result for queen of shadows

It makes sense since I loved 'Heir of Fire" so much I will go on to 'Queen of Shadows'. I'm currently on like the 400th page. And let me just say, this book is huge! But more pages means more time with most of your favorite characters! I included the picture of the U.K cover edition because that's what I own right now. And let me just say, I am highly enjoying this book so far! And Dorian is just gold!!! He melts my heart so badly! And I'm actually starting to really like Rowan. 

Page count: 648

LINKS:


What was the last book you marked as 'to read'?

Well, to be honest, I very rarely mark the books that I am 'actually' gonna read next as 'to read', I normally just read the book, then mark it as 'read'. So this might seem out of date.

                                  Image result for perfect pretty little liars

Oh my God! I marked this book almost a year ago, and I still didn't get to reading it. I love this series, but I still have a list of books I'd like to read that kind of more of priority to me than this one. But I really want to get on with this series, so this might be a friendly reminder for me to read this book. This is the 3rd book in the 'Pretty Little Liars' series by "Sara Shepard'.

Page count: 298 pages

LINKS:
to preview:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1651302.Perfect
to buy: https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Pretty-Little-Liars-Book/dp/0060887389/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1523371996&sr=1-1&keywords=perfect+pretty+little+liars


What book do you plan on reading next?

                              Image result for empire of storms
I plan on reading on to this series. 'Empire of Storms' is the 5th book in the 'Throne of Glass' series. It is the book that follows 'Queen of Shadows'. I'm really excited for this book! It is a really big book but they used very thin pages because of how chunky it is. But the U.K edition is kind of reasonable to the page count of the book.

Page count: 693

LINKS:


Do you use the star rating system?

Yes. I feel like it is very essential to my experience on Goodreads. It is one of the main things I use while using Goodreads. Sometimes I just rate the book using stars and don't write anything else. I feel like it just gets my message around direct and clear.



Are you doing the 2018 reading challenge?

Yes I am. I like starting off small then when I'm done with that small goal I move on to a bigger one.
                                   Image result for goodreads reading challenge
     


Do you have a Wishlist?

I don't really have a list on Goodreads, but I do have one in my head if that counts! I like having about 1 or 2 series or books on my Wishlist so I don't speed-read and get overwhelmed, which only results in me not enjoying the books I read, I like to focus on the present and get things done one by one.

What book do you plan on buying next?

Like I said before, the book I plan on reading next is the book I plan on buying next.
'Empire Of Storms'

What is your favorite Quote?

My favorite book quote is:
                                                        Image result for the world will be remade by the dreamers sarah j maas
                                      
It is just so inspirational. WE are the future. WE are the dreamers.


Who are your favorite authors:

1. Sarah .J. Maas
2. Colleen Hoover
3. Russell Rachel Renée

Are you a part of any Goodreads groups?

No, I'm actually not that big on Goodreads, like I enjoy it, but I don't particularity care 'that' much about Goodreads. I prefer to go on other outlets like Youtube, Pintrest, and Blogging. But it is still a very useful site for me to keep track on my reading.


What could Goodreads do better? 

To add the book you have just labeled 'read' to your Goodreads reading challenge automatically. 


Now that's that! I'm going to make this random and tag anyone who is interested in doing this tag. See ya!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]