Now this series I have no words for. This series made me a fangirl. I've never card for a series as much as I care for this one. This is the first series that I've collected fanart for. I've made my own collages for this series. I've made posters and hung them up my door for this series. This series has helped me immensly and has changed me as a person.
I used to have a lot of free time, and I used to have nothing to do. So by having that much time and doing nothing opened for me a lot of subjects to think of in my head. And because I didn't really care or have a passion for anything in life, I used to think of very unnecessary things that sparked fear in my heart.
My heart constantly had this void that was empty. Nothing inside it. I cared for things in life, I wanted to do things, be someone. But my heart always felt this empty void, which helped my 'fears' slide up to my mind.
This series ended those fears. This series was a gold sword that slayed all my demons. It helped me embrace my fears and feel empowered to them.
And for the first time, the void was filled permanently. Before, the void in my heart sometimes was filled in, but it never lasted. This series filled my heart with so much love and light.
For once in my life, I actually 'cared' for something. And it felt good. I never cared for characters, I always thought I cared, but it was nothing compared to this kind of care.
I was always fearful of being obbssessed with something, always didn't want to be too attached to something because I thought it was unhealthy. But this obssession saved my life, it filled the hole that was desperatly begging to be filled. And I proudly state that I am obssessed with this series and these characters.
I even have a whole section on pintrest for this series, follow me at: https://www.pinterest.com/rahmahmeligy/
I never cry in books. I even tried to force my self one time, to feel the sorrow, but I couldn't. It was just not ganueine. This series, particularly 'heir of fire' made me cry unwillingly. It was jsut so beautiful and intricate.
I'm currently reading 'Queen of Shadows' and I feel so bad for Dorian. Dorian, my heart!!!! He is just so precious.
And I love Sarah .J. Maas's amazingly flawed characters, they are so real and it only makes the story more developed and epic!!!
I love it so much that it hurts. I never understood this saying until I read this series.
I've been team Dorian since book one. OMG, my heart just melts every time I hear his name or when he is mentioned.

I feel like through the past few books I started to love Dorian more of a character than just a love interest.( But I still want him with Celaena!)
Now, I do 'like' Chaol, but his relationship with Celaena felt so wrong. And he's also too professional and honor-oriented to my liking.
Rowan. I 'love' Rowan. At first I felt like he was so abusive and controlling, but Oh my God, my heart. Him and Aedion are an amazing team.
And Aedion! I loved Aedion since the begining of 'Heir of Fire'. I always believed that he was good. And his relationship with Celaena is just so heart-warming. I love their cousin-hood!

Exactly me when I'm reading the 'Throne of Glass' series. Seriously guys, this series will give you a lot of feels! This series will literally destroy you! (In good way of course!)
This is an epic fantasy series that has a balance between everything. Fantasy, fairy-tales, romance, action, you name it!
This is my favorite series of all time! And who says fictional books are only for entertainment? They hep you through life, they change you.

Literally me about other books and 'Throne of Glass'
(Books you love: Literally me whenever I talk about 'Throne of Glass', its so accurate its not even funny.)
And don't even ask me what is my most anticipated release:

The final book in the 'Throne of Glass' series!!!!! Behold the epicness!!! Kingdom of Ash!!!!!!
Fan art I Adoringly assembled:

Aelin/Celaena!!!!! She is probably my favorite character of all time. She is such and inspiration and she is sooooo badass.

The love triangle in the first 2 books. OMG, Dorian!!!

The main characters in 'Heir of Fire'!!!
Hope you enjoyed this article! Comment in the comments below and then we can fangirl together!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment